Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy 58th Oprah

The queen of media, Oprah Winfrey, turns 58 today. She has empowered us, made us cry, and moved us in so many ways. We have had Ah Ha Moments, Oprah's Favorite Things, and O Magazine (I know I keep up!).


Oprah is truly a one in a million. She grew up dirt poor but became the wealthiest and most influential African American woman in the world. People cry and scream when she came out on stage at her talk show. People love her! I must admit her truthfulness and life struggles have made me cry a few times.




Her magazine is read my millions and includes healthy and positive tips for women. She is truly blessed to have a 25 years as a talk show host and to have 12 fruitful years with a magazine.

There is nothing else I can say about this lady that has not been said but.....

What she means to me....
To me you are my inspiration. You confirm that dreams can be  reality.

To me you are a mother. You teach.

To me you are a genuine. A person who practices what she preaches

Thank you & happy birthday, Oprah!

Always,

B. LaShera Glaze

No comments:

Post a Comment