Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What's up this summer?

Summer is coming. What am I doing? I am praying to take some trips with friends. Taking two grad classes. Spending time with my BABY. Reading. Writing. and Thank God I am Working.

Keep the blessings coming God.

As I reflect, this time last year I was working a job that I hated. I wasn't making much. I was stressed and my hair does what it always does when I'm under stress-come out.

Now, I am blessed to be doing better and to be still working and working a job that I don't mind going to. A cute hair cut. And I'm happy and so very blessed. I have my health & strength. I also have my mind. I have my family & friends who love me very much. Love them too!

I am blessed to be able to pay my bills on time and not beg and borrow(as Mother would say). All my praises go to JESUS.

I hope eveyone's life is rich & productive. Keep the faith. We are all in this together!!!!

Can you tell that I am Happy and Blessed!? 



One day all will know my name,

B. LaShera Glaze

No comments:

Post a Comment