Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Worthy Writer

A writer's work that is worth checking out! Joseph Cook @No_Dreams_Told (twitter name)  http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/jcook41787

"I only write in hopes that someone is inspired from my works. I just want to live by way of my craft, my baby. For my poems are of me as if I birthed them myself, and I just want to be a better provider/father/writer. Thank you for your interest." Joseph Cook

From his work Heartbreak. Rebirth. Evolution:

"You see, he placed my heart where my mind should be."
B's review: I like that fact that you feel that your heart controls your actions and thoughts. Your heart can lead you to any place that may feel save, but is it? That's when your mind should come in, but you are thinking with your heart.......Your own voice, your own power!

Everyone please share in this wonderful poetry experience with Joseph Cook!
Always,
B. LaShera GLAZE

No comments:

Post a Comment